Here are some of our most frequently answered questions.

Should you have any other queries, please don’t hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to assist.

I need to organise a swipe card/ikey for my building. How do I go about this?

We will email/fax you an application form that needs to be filled out and returned. We will then organise to have your swipe card or ikey programmed and will contact you when it is ready to be collected.

Can you post my swipe card/ikey out to me when ready?

Unfortunately due to security reasons we cannot do this – your swipe card/ikey needs to be collected from our office in North Sydney alternatively you can arrange for a courier to pick it up.

What are your opening hours for collection?

Our office is open Monday to Friday 9am-5pm

How do I arrange payment for my swipe card/ikey?

Upon collection we will issue you with an  invoice showing payment details and options. You will then have seven days to make this payment.

How do I know if I need to contact the Building Manager or the Strata Management?

In the first instance we prefer that you call us if you are unsure of who to contact and we will point you in the right direction, as we have an extensive list of contacts for both the Strata Management Companies and the preferred tradesmen that we use.

I need to move in/out of my building do I need to let anyone know of this?

 Yes the Building Manager will need to be contacted so we can arrange for the lift curtains to be hung minimising any damage caused.

If I need to report an incident after hours who do I contact?

Burling Building Management are on-call 24 hours 7 days a week, simply call our 0404 222 200 number and we will be able to assist with your enquiry.

I am a tradesman working for Burling Building Management who do I send my invoices to? BBM or the Strata Company?

We request that all invoices are sent to us so that they may be checked and approved by the Building Manager we then forward it to the Strata Company for payment.

How do I know when works are being carried out in my building?

BBM will always issue notices to all tenants before any major works are due to be carried out. Signs will also be put up in the common areas prior to works commencing e.g Fire Alarm Testing, Air Conditioning maintenance, etc.

What issues does Burling Building Management (BBM) usually address?

We look after everything to do with the general running of your building this includes, but is not limited to the following: air conditioning, common area cleaning, sanitary disposal, fire safety and maintenance, lifts, painting, plumbing, pool maintenance, security, window cleaning, roller doors etc.